Sunday 23 March 2014

Outfit Post: White coat














WHITE BIKER COAT | PRIMARK /PENNYS
BLACK POLO NECK | BORROWED
BLACK JEANS | DR DENIM
BURGUNDY CHELSEA BOOTS | MASSIMO DUTTI
BAG | ZARA

Last Sunday the sun was shining so I went for a walk in Villa Pamphili, the biggest green space in Rome. This open space is home to beautiful Palazzos and a lake full of turtles. One of my favourite things is the maze garden, which you can't enter unfortunately.
I worked this look around the white biker coat, which I got when I was home in Ireland last Christmas. I am always afraid to purchase anything white, but this coat was a stand out piece that I couldn't leave behind. I decided to pair it with all black, in an attempt at channeling a mod look.

What do you think of this look?

Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment