Thursday 9 January 2014

Outfit Post: Bundling up in red plaid and fur coat

 What I am wearing
Fur jacket | Vintage Store in Perth, Australia
Plaid shirt | Abercrombie & Fitch
Deer printed jumper | old Topshop
Leather pants | Primark
Pointed boots | ZARA
Bag | ZARA
Hi all!
Better late than never, as they say, so Happy New Year to you all. The Christmas period really took up a lot of my time, what with last minute shopping and then packing for Ireland. I spent two weeks at home and really enjoyed the break. Now here we are, another year, more good intentions.
Here is an outfit post from before Christmas, when Lorenzo and I took the day to go Christmas shopping and have a lunch together, in the centre of Rome. It was such a lovely sunny day, but still very cold, so I definitely needed my little fur jacket.

Let me know what you think of this look.

Back soon,
Dani xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your look! Perfect combo to me! I love how you mixed checks and leather... Your boots are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete