Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hardcore Metal: My top 5 metallic shoes

RODARTE

LANVIN

ALTUZARRA

ROBERTO CAVALLI

MAXMARA

ANOTNIO BERARDI
TOPSHOP

TOPSHOP


ASOS

ASOS

STELLA MC CARTNEY
Hi all !
So I am back with January's intentions clearly ignored, as all New Year's resolutions should be !
Last Saturday a quick browse in MAX&CO had my heart fluttering at the sight of the most exqusite pair of metallic brogues. Unfortunately they are not on the website yet, leaving me to wonder if I possibly hallucinated these beauties?!

Metallic is a huge trend for Spring/Summer 2014, but I also think it is a great in between season trend. So when you just can't bear another grey day, with a wardrobe that seems to echo the dreariness of it all, a pop of metallic can brighten any outfit up. By choosing a metallic accessory, rather than clothing, you can avoid looking like a disco ball during the day, or worse, someone doing the walk of shame after a hectic night at a 70's themed party.

Here I have picked some of my favourite metallic shoes, all reasonably priced, from fashion favourites Topshop and Asos. There is a sneaky pair in from Stella McCartney, just because ! One can dream !

I think I will be going for a loafer or brogue style for this trend. Fingers crossed it could be my dreamy MAX&CO pair. I like the idea of a structured, masculine style, but with the quirky metallic colour.

What are your thoughts on metallic accessories for this upcoming season?

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

9 comments:

  1. Great post! In fact, metallic is a huge trend... I totally agree with, it can brighten an outfit. I think it enables to create or add new styles to a look! Thank you for your comment on my blog, I was happy when I read it because I actually love Sex and the City and wanted to buy this tutu to have one like Carrie ;)

    I actually remember that I already know your blog and like thus I follow you on bloglovin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top shop shoes!!! Luckily, as I cannot afford haute couture stuff lol

    Happy that I discovered you blog! :)

    Greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naelle, I am looking forward to reading your blog x

      Delete
  3. I got a great pair of metallic wedges from J.Crew, they're awesome! I love this trend.

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I would love to see these wedges! Metallic wedges are great for summer. Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  4. I love a metallic shoe. I have a pair of silver flats from Nine West from a couple of season back that go with anything. Those first Topshops are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that metallic always looks great and it is so great that you can still pull out your pair from Nine West! Metallic is always on trend !

      Delete
  5. loving the Lanvin & Altuzarra!!

    Corinne xo
    http://corinnemonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete