Monday 7 October 2013

Outfit Post: Zara leather skirt, denim shirt and bondage boots



Hi all !
So here is a new outfit post that I managed to fit on Saturday. Even though it was a bit rainy and grey I still was brave enough to break out my (pasty/Irish !) legs in my (faux) leather skirt from ZARA. I paired it with my denim shirt, another ZARA number and my new birthday boots (Primark/Pennys) from my sister, Adriana.
I was feeling quite relaxed, but I also felt to jazz it all up with a heel. Heels definitely make me feel more confident, perhaps it's a height thing ?!
The necklace is from Primark/Pennys, another birthday gift, from my other sister Claudia and the bag is from the summer ZARA sale. I have to say its a dream bag, it has so much space and it goes with everything. I am actually afraid I am over wearing it lately, so I really should invest in a new one.
I am in love with these boots, a mix of biker and bondage, with all those straps. They are quite high, but still manageable for day time. I am hoping it doesn't rain too much though, so I can profit from their backlessness, no one likes wet feet !

That's all for now !
Do you like this look ? What is your favourite autumn boot ?
Love Dani xx

3 comments: