Wednesday 31 July 2013

Outfit Post: Shocking orange




There is nothing like a pop of orange to brighten up your day ! With the temperatures officially soaring here, I went straight for this light weight, stripey number. I got this dress when I was working at CUE in Australia. I loved it for its luxe/sportswear wearability and it definitely got me through some hot days in Australia.
The skirt piece is diagonally cut, so I am showing only one leg, and I think skirt slits and uneven cuts are still big right now.
I have paired it with my aeroplane style, white belt, also from another CUE dress and the shoes are Wittner (they have been on here before).
The bag is the most recent purchase, from H&M. I was so excited when I saw this boxy bag, from its modern, minimalist structure to the flashy, removable neon orange pocket. So top marks to H&M for it's edginess.
In keeping with the look, I have my matte,bright orange lipstick on and my nails painted in the same hue. Both from KIKO.

That's all for now !
Enjoy the last day of July,
Love Dani xx



1 comment: