Monday 15 April 2013

Outfit post: Take a walk on the wild side








Hello all !

Here is a new outfit post for your fashion, peeping pleasure ! Red snake print jeans, paired with my (worn to death) Zara faux leather, bottle green top. My black evening coat is protecting me from the chill of an early spring evening, with a classic black scarf, for extra protection !
The sparkly black boots, are a mega steal from the Zara winter sale ! Oh how I love them !
My Kenneth Lane Tiger necklace, making another appearance on the blog. It's so hard to photograph this one. The light just bounces off it ! A successful photo of this one, is still on my list of life challenges.

Trying to post more regularly now, as I seem to have a bit more time on my hands. My aim is to do more outfit posts, as I know that's what I like most about other blogs.

You can hype the look on lookbook below:



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

That's all for now,

See you back here SOON !
Love Dani xx



No comments:

Post a Comment