Tuesday 16 April 2013

Instagram photos @huntinginheels

I am currently obsessed with Instagram, meaning I have begun to neglect many human basics , including general conversation with actual humans, much to my boyfriend's annoyance.
I love that you can follow celebrities and fashion houses, while also discovering some new fashionistas.
You can now follow me on Instagram for daily photo posts on fashion and daily life in Rome ! Follow me a @huntinginheels
I will be posting some if my favorite pics here anyways :)
Today we have a quick glance at an outfit with neon heels, a stylish red Beatle on the streets of Rome, the shadow of a bar sign and a Louis Vuitton seat cover on a motorbike.

Let me know if you're on Instagram or who you're following ?
That's all for now,
Love dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment