Friday 5 April 2013

Giardino degli Aranci, Rome






















Here is an outfit post, with some photos I took earlier in the year. The days were much colder, so I am all wrapped up in my Zara parka and Deer printed sweater from Topshop. I am also sporting my Massimo Dutti burgandy boots. I found these, while looking for a winter coat, back in October. Of course I always find everything else, other than what I was originally shopping for. I loved these boots as they reminded me of a Mod style, plus I loved the colour.

I have also included some photos of the Giardino degli Aranci (Orange Gardens) on Aventine Hill, in Rome. One of the main features of this area is being able to look through the famous keyhole, where you can see the dome of St Paul's Basilica. My camera couldn't get a great picture through the keyhole, but it is a must visit for a trip to Rome.

That's all for now,
I hope to post again soon,
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment