Monday 10 September 2012

Summer Snaps Part 2
















Here is part 2 of my summer snaps. All of these were taken in Portugal, where we were holidaying with my family for one week, at the end of July. (Except for the photos of my Bowie shirt, which are from a day at the beach in Italy.)
It has been a beautiful summer and as the Autumn chill begins to creep it's way in, I am trying desperately to wear all my summer dresses before its too late!
At the same time the pile of September issues on my desk beckon on the cold weather and I am excited to get my teeth into what winter has to offer this year. It has been over a year since I have had a proper winter and the idea of snuggling up in a warm coat is more than appealing.

How are you spending the last days of summer? Or have you already packed up the summer dresses in favour of some woolly wonders?

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment