Monday 3 September 2012

Summer Snaps Part 1















 It's been a while since I have posted but the summer and the two months that have followed since my return from Australia have been hectic. Now settled back in Rome I can give you a sneak peak at some of my summer pics, starting with the trip to Verona for the Iggy Pop and The Stooges concert.
I got these tickets for Lorenzo as a gift. It is his favourite artist.
The concert was set in the beautiful old ruins of the castle in Villa Franca, just outside Verona. With the sun setting on a hot summers night, Iggy and The Stooges brought the stage to life with their heart racing tunes and Iggy's cheeky stage antics.
It also gave me an opportunity to see Verona. I got to see the Romeo and Juliet, famous balcony. I was a little disappointed as it was over run by eager tourists. A brief look was enough for me. Besides that, Verona is a beautiful city. We had a long stroll and a tasty lunch at a local trattoria.

That's all for now,
I 'll be back soon with the next installment of pictures.
Love Dani xx






2 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you...Verona is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete