Sunday 15 July 2012

The Wild Ones









After a long absence I am back blogging. I am finally back in Europe and after a few days in Rome, I am back on Irish soil for a short home visit.
Today's post pays homage to two rock icons, Iggy Pop and rock offspring Daisy Lowe. I came across this photoshoot for the Eleven Paris Fall/Winter 2012 campaign on the Iggy Pop website.
Photographed by Mathieu Cesar it showcases a fashion icon of mine, Daisy Lowe and my boyfriend's favourite artist, Iggy Pop. In a few short weeks we will be seeing the man himself in Verona. I am looking forward to the event and will take some inspiration from Miss Lowe for the concert. 
Until then, I hope you enjoy these images taken from Yen Magazine and Cargo Collective .
That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Iggy! He has so much energy when he performs, you are in for a treat xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shoot! Love it!

    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete