Sunday 12 February 2012

City Lights

















Here is a new outfit post from last night. The pictures are taken in South Perth, with a full view of the city. I decided to wear an old little black dress with lace panelling I picked up in Bebe in Santa Barbara when I spent the summer there 4 years ago, with my girlfriends.
Its a classic dress that I chose because I wanted to wear my new handmade black and leopard earrings, a perfectly chosen Christmas gift, given to me by Lorenzo's sister Marta. I got two pairs, one in black with leopard detail and the other in white with black jewel detail.
They are so beautiful. I wanted to show them off last night, so I wore my hair pulled back, the simple black dress and matched the leopard in the earrings with my leopard heels. I finished it out with my gold woven clutch.
These earrings made me think instantly of the trademarks of Italian label Dolce and Gabbana, Sicilian lace and sexy leopard. They are so beautifully handmade.
Thats all for now. You can also hype this look on lookbook
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, hyped it! great blog! following :) x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your shoes! K

    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete