Wednesday 28 December 2011

Steal Her Style: Olivia Palermo















 




I wouldn't blame anyone for raising an eyebrow at my Steal her Style choice. Olivia Palermo, New York socialite, better known as Whitney Port's fremeny in MTV's The City, is far from interesting. However her cold exterior and perfectly glossy locks are not what interest me. I merely want the contents of her wardrobe.

Palermo is often photographed in fashion power-house labels such as Valentino, Diane Von Furstenberg and YSL, while also supporting smaller labels such as Charlotte Olympia. However high-street brands are also top of her list as she combines designer wear with more affordable labels such as Zara and Mango. And then there is the Holy Temple of Topshop. Palermo is not just a once a week kind a girl, she is a full on missionary spreading the glory of Topshop in every perfectly accessorized outfit that she wears.

This is why I want to steal her style, her overflowing collection of Topshop pieces ! Palermo always seems to get it right and in my opinion it's her inexpensive add ons to designer threads that give her the edge.
Olivia recently chopped off her long, shiny, carefully tonged locks and has opted for a shorter mid-length bob. I was so inspired I did the same. Possibly the influence of edgy London label Topshop has made Olivia mellow out. Maybe the next time we see her will be rocking with Daisy Lowe and Pixie Geldof at Glastonbury,  in some denim cut offs and homemade jewellery??

Your thoughts are always welcome and appreciated....
Ciao for now xx

Check out Olivia's personal style blog here














1 comment:

  1. Oh! I have the biggest crush on her! The girls is ridiculously stylish!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete