Thursday 27 October 2011

Making new friends











I have a day off today so I thought I would finally post some of my Australian adventure photos. Before coming to Australia one of the first things on my list was to see kangaroos. As a surprise my boyfriend took me to see the furry creatures on my birthday. We went to Cavasham wildlife park, just outside Perth.
Besides the kanagroos, some of the other animals could give Anna dello Russo a run for her money with there colourful emsembles.
Here I am wearing the brown safari type hat with leopard trim that I picked up in Rome from a second hand shop, for only 5 euros. Now I am not much of a hat person but I thought I would give it ago since I loved this hat so much. I kept it simple with a black knit, jeans and some lace up boots I have been wearing non-stop lately.
Thats all for now.
Ciao xx







4 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment and follow! AHH Kangaroos! What a great experience, I'm now following your blog <3

    mango
    mangotatoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have just discovered your blog and I'm enjoying it! And I love your hat ;)
    It would be great if you could visit my blog and follow if you like it! I'd be glad to do the same for you! ♥ Eliza http://elizaelizabete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments Eliza, I am now following you back. Can't wait to read more from you xx

      Delete